- Lien Resolutions- Judgments, Tax Liens, and Property Liens in question and/or dispute.
- Notary and Apostles.
- Name Change process and filings.
- Professional Translations of documents and text.
- Business registrations and startup set up including LLC, bond, insurance, website, logo design, and more.
- Marketing and Branding for existing businesses, and presence enhancement
- Contractor resources
- Public Benefits: Assisting the elderly families, and disabled individuals in ensuring their opportunities for Social Security, family maintenance, and disability benefits
- Immigration & Deportation Defense: Assists with applications for citizenship, green cards, and other immigration remedies.
- Domestic Violence/Victims of Violent Crimes: Seeks resolution for individuals in the areas of civil, immigration, and family law who have been victims of domestic violence and/or violent crimes
- Civil Rights: Civil conflict resolution, negotiations, settlement, and court appearances
- Our Housing Program provides free legal advice and representation on housing-related matters to low-income individuals in Santa Clara County.
We can assist with
- Defending eviction lawsuits
- Housing discrimination issues such as reasonable accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities
- Enforcing the San Jose Tenant Protection Ordinance
- Legal Outreach and Support for renter organizing/campaigns
- Advice and information about foreclosure prevention
The passage of regressive laws in recent years has threatened these ideals. In response, Better Credit Eduaction (BCEd) has worked with diverse community groups to protect the rights immigrants, familes and the poor.
Better Credit Ed and Better Credit Service USA is an equal opportunity service provider to all persons regardless of race, sex, color, age, religion, actual or perceived gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic or national origin, or familial status.